Thursday, October 25, 2012

Welcome!

Hello beauties! Thanks for stopping by to my very first blog! Yay!

What's in store for future posts: beauty tips, makeup and product reviews, everyday family life and all about LOVE!

I'm open to suggestions on what you want to see, discuss or review.

I'm so excited, I can't wait!!!

I hope when you browse through this blog, you can find yourself having a common interest with my future posts regarding everyday family life (family is everything), LOVE (can't live without it) and of course Makeup! (the reason I'm starting this blog).

I find it that at the end of the day, Makeup, Love and Family comes together one way or another in my life and I hope I can share that with you. May we explore and share this journey together and gather more knowledge, hope and passion for what we Love! 

                                                                       Until next time, Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment